2020-03-23

(2020-03-23 20:35:12) Animal Crossing Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.


It was so hot yesterday,
I thought to myself that today it would continue,
But turned out it was super cold.

In any case, it was hot yesterday.
We can finally feel spring season coming! ☺︎︎︎︎
Pollen will also come.

But the pollen has surely already arrived ...
Because it's already starting to bite me.
I will do my best. Lol


It's nice to have spent such a beautiful day ヒマワリ



I love this hairstyle now!!!
This is where I feel that my hair has grown well. Lol
They have to grow even more and more!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I deleted my Animal Crossing data without doing it on purpose.
How to recover them?
(It's completely my fault)


Yesterday, Kaga Kaede sent me a photo of her dog.
I have watched it often since!
He's a corgi, he's so cute.
Much too cute !!!

 

Good night ☺︎︎︎︎

Yokoyama Reina

#sring #pollen #animalcrossing #kagakaede #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment