2020-04-02

(2020-04-02 20:24:59) Something to ask me... ? Yokoyama Reina

After a long time without testing new makeup,
I did it again.
I retested the orange makeup, it's been a long time.


Too niceeeeeeeeeee☺︎︎︎︎
I used the palette eyeshadows from CLIO-san.
It's been a long time since I used it too. But it remains brilliant.


My hair color is turning into green!
(I don't know if it's visible in the photo.)
But I kinda like it. ♡

Therefore,
I used khaki mascara to tune.
Yep 星

I love makeup.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

So it's suddenly, 
But do you have a question for Yokoyama? Lol

 
Lately, I haven't been able to hold a handshake or other events,
So I would like to have contact with you
Through the blog.

I want to hear
Everything you wanted
Always tell me!!!!! Lol


I am waiting for your comments.


And also. For those who have one.
Tell me your favorite anime. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#q&asession #orangemakeup #makeup #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment