2020-04-03

(2020-04-03 21:34:07) I'll ask them tomorrow! Yokoyama Reina

Today I recorded
For Young Town Doyoubi.

The guest is Haga Akane-san ☺︎︎︎︎

It was fun!!



I also recorded for Morning Jogakuin!
With Fukumura Mizuki-san
And Sato Masaki-san!

I was sitting next to Fukumura-san
So I could easily take a photo with her!ピンクハート



It was a radio day ☺︎︎︎︎
These are the best days! I love them.

Do you often listen to the radio?
Do you have to recommend me?
I listen to you lol

I have a lot to tell you,
I would say them another time!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Yesterday I received so many questions!
Thank you so much!

I would answer
Tomorrow!!!!! Fufufu.

Wait a bit longer ♡

So, it gives you time,
If you have something to ask me ...
You can do it today!

I can not wait until tomorrow. Lol



Toda !!!
I have seen many new hair colors
From a lot of people!!!
I will not say more,
But the atmosphere was different!

Yokoyama Reina

#radio #toonice #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #q&asession #tomorrow
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12586909871.html

No comments:

Post a Comment