2020-04-04

(2020-04-04 22:20:17) Answers to everyone Yokoyama Reina

I received a lot of questions ...



I randomly selected a few,
I divided questions into several,
And I prioritized questions that I had never answered

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Recent addictions? ↓

Video games and animes.
I never imagined being so addicted to it a few months ago!
Mh, there is also makeup
I currently wear makeup everyday at home.
I try to improve myself to have better make-ups than the ones I did some time ago.


Back to school in April is a new change for everyone,
What will change for you? ↓

My pollen allergies.
They will quickly arrive now. Especially in my eyes.
I will do my best.


Do you like Zenitsu? ↓

I loooooove him!
My favorite character is Giyu Tomioka but I like all the characters.
Has everyone read Kimetsu no Yaiba as I recommended... ??
You have to!


Your favorite foundation? ↓

The GIVENCHY foundation released last February is excellent,
I recommend it ☺︎︎︎︎
Otherwise I use CNP's often.


I want pictures of the 13ki! ↓

I've searched in my camera roll but I don't have any recent ones, so I'll do my best to take one the next time I see her. Please wait.


How to recover
From a depressing period? ↓

When I'm not feeling well, trying to get over it tires me more than anything lol. I don't recommend forcing yourself to see other people. What I personally prefer is to listen to songs that I love and that remind me of good memories. I often listen to the sweetest and calmest songs from UNISON SQUARE GARDEN-san.


Your favorite salad dressing? ↓

The choregii! 
I really like the choregii salad. Lol
I have plenty in stock. Lol


A hair color you would like to do? ↓

Blue. I think it would really change my face,
So I would like to try it at least once ...


Your favorite bread? ↓

I really like menta france !!!!!! Lol



What do you cook at home? ↓

I try to make the same egg soup that my mom makes because I love it.


Have you seen the whole of Zero One? ↓

I saw all the 29 episodes yes.
My brother loves Fuwa-san !!!
Finally, the role of Fuwa-san !!!!! Lol
It's really great to watch with him.


The glitter products that you recommend? ↓

The glitter palette from NYX.
She is tenacious and, for example, never fades during my concerts.


I'm worried that I won't be able to make new friends at the start of the school year... ↓

I understand. When I got to high school,
I was in the same situation...
To remedy this, Reina tried to create contacts from the start of the school year. I was literally speaking with everyone. I told myself that it would help me to meet people, but also that it would help the shyest to have a first contact to create a good atmosphere in my promotion. But you have your own personality, so see how you want to exploit it. Lol
You shouldn't be impatient either. You don't have to make friends, you can stay alone if you rather to. I think it's still more reassuring to have a friend at the start... If you are afraid to take the first step, do you have to wait for someone to come to you? Always put your pleasure forward. Make the most of it!


If you should re-study Chinese, what level would you be at? ↓

I wonder at what level should I start already
Lol


Where do you buy your lipsticks? ↓

I buy shades everywhere. The last one is 3CE in orange ☺︎︎︎︎
I have a very large collection of lipsticks ...


Any drink you like more than Kitagawa Rio likes water? Lol ↓

Reina loves water too. ☺︎︎︎︎
I worked hard with Kitagawa Rio-chan in DVD Magazine,
Please watch it ブルーハート


I will stop here for today. I had a good time ニヤニヤ
Good night all !



Yokoyama Reina

#q&asession #thankyoutoeveryone #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #tobecontinued
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12587151649.html

No comments:

Post a Comment