2020-04-05

(2020-04-05 22:13:39) Today too ☺️ Yokoyama Reina

Your favorite piece of furniture?

I like make-up bags☺️
The more cosmetics I buy, the more the kit fills up.
It amuses me to open this kit every day and choose what to wear today.


Your favorite Kimetsu no Yaiba character after Yoshitake-san?

I really like all the characters... Mmh...
Can I choose more than one? Lol
Obanai Iguro-san and Douma-kun.
I like Rengoku-san and Akaza too.
And the character of Mitsuri Kanroji-chan.
Lol
They are all cool...


Your favorite Kamen Rider season?

Fourze !!! I love it.
I still watch her regularly.
I remember going to a kid's store just to buy the belt. Lol


A song you listen a lot lately?

"Suki tte Itte yo" by Juice=Juice
I listen to it far too often.


What food do you really like?

Whether Japanese or Oriental
I really eat everything
But I eat more Japanese food.
I like sushi a lot. Haha


How to make my hair green ...!?

Reina went through the double color.
I made a first hair discoloration,
To be able to re-color on top.
It's fun as a process ☺️


Your favorite football manga?

It's "Area no Kishi" and it will be forever!
I have seen a lot of them but this is the one that I have always preferred.


I need advice on how to make up my eyelashes

The ettusais brand has a good mascara base.
Always very tenacious and efficient,
And my eyelashes are always curled well with that ☺️
A very good product for the price.

Thanks for reading to the end.


This haircut looks pretty!

Yokoyama Reina

#q&asession #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #braids

No comments:

Post a Comment