2020-04-07

(2020-04-07 22:23:02) Hello!Dream&Problem Yokoyama Reina

I saw in live the episode of 
The new program "Hello! Dream". ☺️

It was so great to have a little contact with Hello Pro Kenshuusei members...
Those who watched looked like they liked that thing as well.
Look forward to the following!
The narrator is Takahiro Sakurai-san.
Ehhh... Takahiro Sakurai-san....?!?!?!?!
Wouaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!
(That's how I reacted when I learned that.)
I'm even more impatient for the following. Lol

The episodes are broadcasted every Monday on TV Tokyo at 1:00 a.m.
You can't miss this.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Here's my problem!!

What is Reina's favorite animal?
This is perhaps the first thing I said when I joined. Lol
Who knows it? Lol

Besides that question, lately, I really like
Otters. I find them so cute.
I love watching animal videos in my home. It makes me feel good!

Yokoyama Reina

#hellodream #animals #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment