2020-04-08

(2020-04-08 22:56:00) Favorite brown Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

My favorite animal,
It's the white tiger ☺️

Someone knew that!
It surprised me.

In my memory,
In the first post I wrote while joining,
I said it was the white tiger... Lol


I don't really have a reason.
I just adore them.

They are so cool!
White tigers!
They are the best.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

How are you today ?

Today,
I slept until 12:00,
I played video games, I tried news make-up,
I haven't done any cleaning yet...

Look at instagram
If it's not done yet.


I wonder what kind of makeup I would do tomorrow.

Yokoyama Reina

#whitetigers #animal #yoshidaakari #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #favoritebrown #confessionPINK
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12588151328.html

No comments:

Post a Comment