2020-04-09

(2020-04-09 22:26:05) Today is a "mysterious orange" Yokoyama Reina

Time passes very slowly...
Usually I spend my time with members,
To laugh and work...

I feel lonely.


Lol


That's why I'm going
Talk a little more here. Lol

I told Kawamura Ayano-chan from ANGERME
To call me when she was free.
We'll see...


Yesterday I looked through my photos in my phone,
I found pictures from 2017
Of Ishida Ayumi-san!
She was incredibly cute.
I sent her the photos.
I want members to come talk to me more! Lol


Today,
I baked strawberry cakes ☺️

Strawberries are really too delicious...
Fruits in general.


I want to eat plums!
Soon the season...



After a long time
I decided to curl them.
No particular reason!
But I love it lol

I'm gonna go watch Kimetsu no Yaiba
Bye bye

Yokoyama Reina

#surprising #lonelinesstheory #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #today #mysteriousorange #iboughtalot #lol
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12588402912.html

No comments:

Post a Comment