2020-04-10

(2020-04-10 22:07:52) Which ones do you like? Yokoyama Reina

Today,
Sanrio's Best Character Contest
Was launched ☺️

Does everyone
Gave his vote ??


Personally
I voted for
Gaokki
Kero Kero Kero
And Bad Badtz-Maru ピンクハート


These are my favorite characters ☺️

Go one by one
Submit your votes,
Please!!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Today,
I went to record for Young Town Doyoubi.

The guest is Morito Chisaki-san ☺️

Like last week,
I was more stressed than usual
Considering the current climate. (It was still a lot of fun)

Listen to the show please ♡


After a long time
A YokoChiiiiiiiiii photo

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It's fast but
I'm going to bed.

Ah! Tomorrow I decided to do something...
I feel like I'm going to have fun!

Yokoyama Reina

#sanriocharactercontest #gaokki #kerokerokero #badbatzmaru #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #yokochii
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12588628529.html

No comments:

Post a Comment