2020-04-13

(2020-04-13 22:37:54) What should I do Yokoyama Reina

Today I recorded
The "JAPAN Hello Pro NETWORK" next show ☺️

The participating members are
Kasahara Momona-san from ANGERME
Ono Mizuho-san from Tsubaki Factory
And I Yokoyama Reina!

I hadn't seen them since Hina Fes!!!!

I love to talk so much
On the radios. It amuses me too much!

Therefore, I count on you
To listen to next broadcasts
On "JFN PARK"


Aaaah, that was fun.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

My gaze lately
Is empty.

When I look at myself in the mirror
I see nothing...

How to cure that?! Lol

It hurts me somewhere...
Help me


Sorry for the blurry photo.

Tonight from 25:00
"Hello Dream" will be broadcast.
Watch the show!!

Yokoyama Reina

#JFN #radio #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment