2020-04-14

(2020-04-14 21:59:03) Nostalgic photos Yokoyama Reina

I looked at my phone photo album
And I found some old photos. It was fun


First this one


Wooow... So nostalgic. Lol


This photo was taken
During the ZDA events of 2017.
It was when I went to Miyagi with Oda Sakura-san.
I wanted to take the photo and send it to Ishida-san. (Ishida Ayumi's hometown is Miyagi, ndt)

Ahhh, I miss it.
It was my first ZDA events!
It was so good I wanted to do it over and over again.

I had also been to Iwate.
Morioka's cold noodles were so delicious...
I still remember it! Lol

It's too nostalgic.
I had very long hair at the time. Lol




Then the next one~

This one is more recent.
Needless to say I think you remember it.

This legendary moment of the Reiwa panel.
I will never forget it.
It's always a little embarrassing.

But sometimes I want to see it again.

Lol
 

Maybe some people don't know what I'm talking about.
I wouldn't explain it once again here.

Lol
 
I was really embarrassed at that time!
I'm so clumsy sometimes...

Ahhhhhhlalala... lol

But today it's a good memory.
Even though I panicked at the time.
 
 

It was fun watching my album.
I would do it again!

Yokoyama Reina

#ZDA #illdoitagain #reiwa #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #greatmemories

No comments:

Post a Comment