2020-04-15

(2020-04-15 22:02:16) Natsuyaki-san's spring rolls...♡ Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday I was on Natsuyaki Miyabi-san's instagram
And I saw her spring rolls...
Unconsciously I was screaming alone at home
"It looks so good!!!!!!"

I wonder if...
Me too...
I could cook my spring rolls...
Even if it seems to me lost in advance. Lol

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Today, the Hello! Station new episode is out!
I'm the MC with
Satoyashi Utano-chan from BEYOOOOONDS ☺️

I was a bit nervous!
I'm happy to have been able to talk a lot with her ☺️

Please watch it!


You can see it here ↓

Hello! Station

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Let's continue the nostalgic photos


This is
Ichigoyan. Lol

We haven't seen her recently.



And


This one is super nostalgic!

It was when I was able to wear the Minimoni outfits.
It was two years ago...
Time passes so fast.

Yokoyama Reina

#natsuyakimiyabisan #hellostation #satoyashiutano #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12589887532.html

No comments:

Post a Comment