2020-04-17

(2020-04-17 22:44:17) I finally got it Yokoyama Reina

Today,


I finally received Kaga Kaede's photobook.
(You're going to think "Only now?")

Each time I forgot to take it.

I preferred to take it with this cover
Which was more familiar to me.

Lol


I have never seen the entire photobook,
So I waited until I got home to watch it.

My mother really wanted to see it too,
Since a long time.
So she was happy as well!


Today,
I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi with Kaga Kaede-chan ☺️

Iikubo Haruna-san was not there...

Listen to the show please ☺️☺️☺️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

After that,
I went to get my letters
From my fans, I had a lot...

Thank you so much.


Now that concerts and events have been canceled,
I will take the time to read
Every letter you all sent me.

Also since the fanclub has closed as well,
Concerning letters and gifts,
An online box has been created for each group
On the Instagram account of the Hello! Project fanclub
I would read the comments left on it.


Thank you for your support
Even in these days...
Let' all be patient for the future.

Yokoyama Reina

#kagakaede #photobook #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #youngtowndoyoubi #yantan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12590371351.html

1 comment:

  1. she waited/forgot it for 5 months to get Kaede's PB?
    what a bad 13ki partner she is!

    ReplyDelete