2020-04-18

(2020-04-18 21:24:40) I healed my eyes Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

My brother succeded to get Animal Crossing!

I chose to take a northern island,
He chose the south!

That's why we directly played together,
Because there are creatures that appear only in the south and vice versa!

It was so good

I want to succeed in obtaining a coelacanth!
And also a snapping turtle.

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Today at 22:00
Young Town Doyoubi's show will be broadcast!
The guest is Kaga Kaede!

Please listen to the show!

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Nostalgic photos




I seemed to be having a good time.
That day there was a strong wind and a lot of rain.
I could hear the wind rumbling even when I got home!

That's why I wore a raincoat

As well as the umbrella by the way lol
Even with these conditions ...
I had a great time!

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #rain
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12590621054.html

No comments:

Post a Comment