2020-04-20

(2020-04-20 22:45:57) Stronger than anyone Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

Yesterday I practiced doing makeup
It was really good

But I forgot to take a picture lol


🥺
↑ The smiley face I've been using all the time lately 😂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Yesterday I listened to the radio
All the evening!
There were really good programs. Lol


There was Morning Jogakuin
That we had recorded with
Fukumura Mizuki-san and Sato Masaki-san!
It was super funny lolol

I already said it
But it's even more common lately...
I still listen to the radio very often,
Sometimes even to sleep,
But this time I was laughing so much that if I didn't turn off it
I could never have fallen asleep!

There was also the show of
Morning Diary I had recorded with
Nonaka Miki-san and Kaga Kaede-chan!
There too I laughed a lot.

I love radios so much!




The headband is too cute!!!!!

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #stayhome #STAYHOME

No comments:

Post a Comment