2020-04-22

(2020-04-22 22:29:28) Boar Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today,
I got up late and slept a lot.

Buttttt, it mades me feel good!
To rest like this feels good.
It just doesn't have to become something usual...

Now... About Kimetsu no Yaiba...
The boar has arrived!!!!
Tomioka-san will be arriving soon!!!! Please!!! Lol

And that's great for Inosuke!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Once again, a nostalgic photo...!

This morning, for my breakfast,
I ate French bread!

I like this bread too much! The furansu mentai!
I love the mentai.
The one in Fukuoka is too good, I would like to go...

I advise you to eat it with rice.
It turns out to be delicious.


And the natto!!!!!
Ahhh, I want to grill and eat it...
I've never done it before!

But I was told it was too good!! I want to try!


What's your favorite bread?

Yokoyama Reina

#kimetsunoyaiba #inosuke #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12591628046.html

No comments:

Post a Comment