2020-04-23

(2020-04-23 21:29:09) My hair was so short Yokoyama Reina

It's fun to look at my old photos

This photo is from 2018, remember?
It's so nostalgic.

This hairstyle...
I was 17 here.



It's from approximately 2 years old ago.
I still remember those times.

When I see my short hair again
It makes me weird.
I remember having cut them on a whim, when they were super long. Lol



While looking closer,
I tested a lot of hairstyles.

I also found that.

"Bijin Senyo"
 

Lol

I remember this photo.
It was in the German village in Tokyo.

It was super hot!
We had done lots of activities... It was too good.

I want to see the members soon...
 

Over which period did you prefer me?
If there's one lol
 

Yokoyama Reina

#square #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12591866807.html

No comments:

Post a Comment