2020-04-24

(2020-04-24 22:29:31) #IdolMoeTsunagiRelay Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.
Today I managed to do a perfect makeup!

Orange shade!

On twitter, Kawase Ayame-chan from ukka
Mentioned me on the
"#IdolMoeTsunagiRelay".

I was embarrassed...
But happy too!
Those who haven't seen her yet,
Go see it please!
It's available on the Morning Musume。'20 twitter account.


It's nice to still
Be able to contact
Our friends
In this way.

I hope that this relay will continue!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Today I played
Animal Crossing with Kitagawa Rio-chan!


The last time was 1 month ago.
Kitagawa has worked a lot on her island since!!!
I was surprised at how much it had changed!
It makes me want to do my best for mine!

I admit I'm not very good at it,
But I'll do my best lol


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #kawaseayamechan #ukka #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12592130424.html

No comments:

Post a Comment