2020-04-28

(2020-04-28 22:26:30) Captain Tsubasa! Yokoyama Reina

Lately I've been watching Captain Tsubasa
With my brother.

This is really too good!

My brother, this is his third time watching the anime.
(It's way too much)


When I was little already,
I had watched a few episodes of the first version of the anime. 💁‍♀️



My favorite character is Genzou Wakabayashi 🤩
(Even though he's not great in the first version of the anime)
My brother likes Hikaru Matsuyama very much!
Jun Misugi is also super cool... I am very impressed...

I'm happy to have started it once again.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


A photo where my hair is very smooth. ☺️
It's resplendent!!! Lol


Ah, I also started watching One Piece.
I watch it all night!

Don't forget to vote for gaokki
In the official Sanrio contest!
Good night ☺️

Yokoyama Reina

#captaintsubasa #genzouwakabayashi #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12593106804.html

No comments:

Post a Comment