2020-04-29

(2020-04-29 22:19:36) #Totsuzen desu ga Uranatte mo ii desu ka ? Yokoyama Reina

Good evening
It's Yokoyama Reina.

I eat strawberries
Almost every day 🍓

It's really too good ~.
But the strawberry season is soon over.
That makes me sad...

On the other side,
It's plum season is coming 😶

To me, it seems to be
Around June...??

But...
I admit I'm already starting to eat it too !!


Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Tonight, at 22:00, the program broadcast is

"Totsuzen desu ga Uranatte mo ii desu ka?"

I love it too much and watch it every week ☺️
I can't wait 🤩🤩🤩


I love how my eyes are made up here.
It's this makeup that I prefer 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yokoyama Reina

#plums #strawberries #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12593355699.html

No comments:

Post a Comment