2020-07-02

(2020-07-02 21:53:37) I used my physical strength Yokoyama Reina

Today was a shooting day... ☺️


I didn't move my body,
But somehow I was tired by the end of the shooting.
Oh, it was too loud. Lol

Not just me, but everyone was tired! Lol
I enjoyed it so seriously ✌️😂


Look forward to the information ban... 💁‍♀️

It was a lot of fun
And it was a fun day 😂


I want to do inner color! Lol
What I want to do is
Green inner 🥺
I definitely want to do it 🥺🥺🥺


Someday, lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Hey hey,
Did you have a Netflix recommandation for me? Lol

I want to see something. Lol
Tell me 🥺

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Really today
I'm about to fall asleep after I finish shooting,
So I stop here. Lol

Sorry for this short blog
I'll eat plums and sleep.


Good night!

Yokoyama Reina

#innercolor #haircolor #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment