2020-07-04

(2020-07-04 21:30:10) It was #FlipYokoyama Yokoyama Reina

Solo Fest!
Diffused during 5 hours.

Thank you to all
Who watched it!

I choose to perform
"Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi" 🌻


Be able to do a solo performance on TV
I think it may be the first and last time...
So I thought a lot
Of what should I do. (Look like this)

As you can see,


Anyway!
I wanted to have a fun performance.

To people who watch my solo performance,
But also to me who performed my solo,
I wanted we all have fun together.

I'm happy to be on stage,
With Morning Musumewith our activities,
But for this time, I wanted to leave my tension or anxiety
And enjoy it.

I thought,
Do what you want to do,
Do what other members will not do!

I love comedy,
I love many popular comedies shows,

I told myself, I think I like this better than anyone!?
And I started thinking that.... (Don't forget I'm an idol, right)

Because the "Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi" interlude is long,
There is something that can be done there...


Aaaah!!!!!!
Flip art!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yup. (Yes I'm an idol)

Of course I ask to manager-san
"Can I do this?"
And it has been confirmed. Lol

Because the costumes and songs are cute,
I wonder if it would be interesting to show a different myself during that minute
I really thought about various things. Lol


And that's how I completed
All of my Unrequited Love.

When that part come, I was so nervous!? Lol
No one was here,
So, no one react to flip art
I was lonely. Lol

Everyone who was watching
I hope you're enjoying it.


I had the most fun 😊✌️



Thank you so much 🙇‍♀️



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Young Town Doyoubi today's show
Is broadcast from 22:00 😊

It's been a long time since we were not the two regular MC together 🥺
I'm so glad to finally see Iikubo Haruna-san 😭


Please listen it!

Yokoyama Reina

#solofest #flipart #flipyokoyama #yokoyamareina #yokoyan 

No comments:

Post a Comment