2020-07-05

(2020-07-05 22:13:26) Went to vote and eat out Yokoyama Reina

I can't eat out...

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Somehow,
I can't remember the faces
Of people I really like!
It's strange because I like the but I can't remember it.

That was an article that I saw on internet. I was like "Eh?" lol


Recently, I like searching anything about travel tips(?)
Like I meant,
I'm really into it. Lol
Isn't it funny? Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I have a great desire to dance these days,

I want to remember a song choreography
To remember, to dance and do trainings again and again 😂

I'm training on a dance choreography posted on YouTube.
There are many people who are posting it,

It's fun to see 😊
So I love to look at it. Lol

And I'm dancing it at home, sweating. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I started watching Bungo Stray Dogs
I can't stop!!!

First of all, I love Ryunosuke Akutagawa's work
I used to read it a long time ago,

And now, Akutagawa-san from Bungo Stray Dogs,
He's so cool.....
(I am also talking about
The way they made his animation.)

And Edogawa Ranpo-san!
This anime looks so cool.

This is addictive. Lol




Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#bungostraydogs #ryunosukeakutagawa #edogawaranpo #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment