2020-07-07

(2020-07-07 20:38:09) Tanabata Yokoyama Reina

Todays is Tanabata 🎋

I did my perfect wish.


Ikuta Erina-san
Kawamura Ayano-chan
Matsunaga Riai-chan

Happy birthday to all of you 🎂
I wish you a wonderful year 💚💜💙

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On the official Morning Musume'20
Youtube Channel

My video was uploaded ✌️
I played the alto saxophone.

It's been a very long time.
I was cleaning it, but
It's been a while since I last played it...

That's why I have a mouthache right away.
There are some places that seem to be tough in the second half.


By all means, with warm eyes.
Look at it please 🙇‍♀️


I want to increase the number of views!!!!!!!!
Everyone please 😂



This is my instrument 🎷
It's different from what I was using when I was in middle school... 😭
When I was just a high school student,
I tried that type of saxophone and it was the best match, I liked the sculpture too much
So, here's my new child 😊

Right now, I want to play 
Soprano saxophone again.

When I was in junior high school,
I was playing alto and soprano.
(Nostalgic)

I want to have a concert again.

Yokoyama Reina

#tanabata #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #altosaxophone #sopranosaxophone 

No comments:

Post a Comment