2020-07-08

(2020-07-08 21:39:37) #YOKAROUMON-san Yokoyama Reina

Everyone!
Yesterday, it was uploaded on Youtube
A video of me playing the alto sax!
Thank you for watching 😭💕


It seems a lot of people watched it,
And noticed many things,
I'm so grateful for all your comments.

I can play the alto saxophone! And
Since I started from junior high school, I'm quite good at it! 
That performance means a lot....
I'm very happy 🥺


When you have time,
Please watch again 


Also, I couldn't do both parts!
Lead parts and chorus
It was too hard! Lol

So that's an ordinary performance 😂
Some people seem to be misunderstanding
That's why I'm writing it here 😂


Also, the current saxophone
Is from YAMAHA-san 🎷

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Lately,
I watched a lot
YOKAROUMON-san's videos on Youtube.
It's sooooo cool, please verify by yourself!!!!

About the most recent, 
She was upload on that night
But I already watched it a lot of time. I don't know how many times exactly lol

But I love to watch it... .

And I'm glad some people talked to me
About Animal House Yuki.
I'm happy some of you enjoy it 😂 lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

At work,


I was able to see Kawamura Ayano-chan 💜💜💜💜
I'm happy 😊


Meeting her after a long time,
Makes me so so happy!!
We were able to celebrate her birthday and her win
To Solo Fest 😭
Congratulations 💝

Yokoyama Reina

#yokaroumon #youtube #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #kawamuraayano

No comments:

Post a Comment