2020-07-09

(2020-07-09 22:17:05) To Funaki Musubu-san Yokoyama Reina

I read last night
Funaki Musubu-san's last blog.

Funaki-san,
I'm so sorry to haven't wrote
Your name on my flip demonstration.


Since I had a short time,
On this Solo Fest, I chose to talk about only three people.
I'm so sorry about that.

Reading your post
Make me wanna to redo a flip demonstration only about you.
I'll send you that.


Thank you.


P.S.

Minmin Rock'n'Roll!
I wanna do it again...
Minmin Rock'n'Roll!
I definitely wanna do it again.
Minmin Rock'n'Roll!
Let's do it.

From Yokoyama Reina

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

This year again, special red hot chickens
Had been released.


When I contacted Oda Sakura-san to tell her,
She was already eating them.
As excepted 😂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

🎷🤎🎷🤎🎷


Watch itttt

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I want to be a princess 👸

I wish I could become a princess.




Yeah!


What do you all think I'm gonna sing during HelloCon?

Yokoyama Reina

#ANGERME #funakimusubusan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #iwannabecome #princess 

No comments:

Post a Comment