2020-07-14

(2020-07-14 19:12:46) I went to Pucci Cafe Yokoyama Reina

It's an early update! Lol



Today,

I went to Pucci Cafe,
Did a suprise to everyone there 🙋‍♀️


There were face shields and acrylic plates,
I talked with everyone at that distance.
It's been a long time, so somehow
I was nervous!!!!! Lol

Some people saw Yokoyama live for the first time today,
I was happy 🌼


Pucci Cafe cake,
It's really delicious. (I also received it.)

It was fun!
Thank you so much ☺️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I reached
Over 44k followers
On my Instagram 😳😳😳

I'm so so so happy.


I was really worried before to start. Lol
What kind of picture do I should post
I wonder if everyone will see them,
I'm posting while thinking about various things 🙇‍♀️

I would be happy if you could keep watching it 💛
Also, don't spread it! Lol


Here my Instagram↓↓



Today is the "Sunflower day"!?!?
I didn't noticed it.
But many people told me in DM and comments!

Thank you 😭
I'm checking all DM and comments ✌️
So you're always waiting!
I would like to refer to future posts!

Of course I also read comments on the blog 😏😏


Thank you to everyone!!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Everyone told me that the nail color was beautiful
Let me show you more 😊✌️

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #Instagram #sunflowerday #sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment