2020-07-16

(2020-07-16 22:14:32) #DanceCover #HeroineIkuseiKeikaku Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.

I announced it on my blog yesterday,

I danced on "Heroine Ikusei Keikaku"!

I uploaded these videos on my Instagram 💝
Did you see it??


First, I "danced" 😳

I love HoneyWorks' songs,
I've always wanted to dance!

It's my wish... 😂 Lol

I'm not good at dancing, so
Please be indulgent!

Anyway, I enjoyed dancing 🙇‍♀️


The choreography is Nanagawa Miko-san 💕
I've been watching it for a long time
Miko-san's dance cover videos
I love Miko's dance very much
I'm very happy to be able to dance this time 😳

Miko-san, thank you so much 🤍


Please everyone, check it!
Here's my Instagram account,
Please follow me 🙇‍♀️ ↓↓↓

This is here 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

I'm so happy about that dance cover!!
That was the best!!! Lol

Ahhhh!!! Also!!!!!
I want everyone see it until the end!!

At the end,
The sweet potato woman become very cute!!!!
(I'm sorry for saying this myself)



But, for real. Lol
So I want you to see it to the end 🥺
Part 1 and Part 2 as well 💝



After all I want to become a princess.



🥺🥺🥺



Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Today, it was
Reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllly fun!!!!!!


💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #dancecover #heroineikuseikeikaku #nanakawamikosan

No comments:

Post a Comment