2020-07-17

(2020-07-17 21:30:18) Singing order... Yokoyama Reina

Tomorrow, there are HelloCon to Osaka!
I'm looking forward to it!


A video that decided the order of singing was also released ☺️

Everyone’s reaction is so funny
Please take a look lol

What was my turn...? ?



...It was bad.


The video is↓↓↓

Here 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Today, I recorded Young Town Doyoubi ✌️

Guest is Morito Chisaki-san 🤍
The first time since 3 months!

Please listen it 💛


During today's recording,
Sanma-san give me a present,
It was a Nezuko-chan coaster
To use during recording shows 😳

I'm happy… 💕

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'm nervous about tomorrow's HelloCon… Lol


Yokoyama Reina official Instagram↓↓

Here 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
Please follow me 🙇‍♀️



Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #osaka #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #youngtown

No comments:

Post a Comment