2020-07-18

(2020-07-18 21:48:30) Sometimes the jaw has muscle pain Yokoyama Reina

I woke up this morning

Hurted from my jaw to my neck. Lol


Eh... muscle aches...? That's what I thought. Lol

Now I know it.
I have muscle pain. Lol

Is it even possible to have a jaw muscle pain? Lol


I'm surprised about that. Lol


Then, it's hard to eat rice balls. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Today was the HelloCon first day at Osaka ✌️

Thank you so much 😊
Let's have fun together tomorrow too!

Social distance with Makino Maria-san 💝






I recieved a lot of instagram DM
"I want to see make-up videos!"
I'm happy! 💛

Then, I'm thinking about shooting make-up video soon
Please wait a bit 😳


If there are others post you want to see
Please tell me 💁‍♀️



Reina's instagram is↓↓↓

Here 😊
Please follow me 🙇‍♀️


Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12611859742.html

No comments:

Post a Comment