2020-07-19

(2020.07.19) My jaw isn't healed yet Yokoyama Reina

Today was

HelloCon second day at Osaka

Thank you for today 🌻



Yesterday, I had a lot of free time so
I thought I could do an usual hairstyle



Tow braids~

Since I had a hair band,
I wondered if braids will be cute!

Then I wanted to try.
But I didn't have much time than excepted. Lol
(I still succeded)

What kind of hairstyle should I try next time?
It's fun to think about that 😊


Thank you so much
To everyone who came 🙇‍♀️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'll soon reached
5.000 followers on Instagram... 🥺🥺🥺


Wooow!!
I will do my best!
Please share my Instagram everywhere!!!!! Lol

↓↓↓↓↓

Here 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Please follow me 🙇‍♀️


Yokoyama Reina

#osaka #yokoyamareina #braids

No comments:

Post a Comment