2020-07-20

(2020-07-20 21:20:10) I really want to be a princess Yokoyama Reina

It's the girl who wants to become a princess,

Yokoyama Reina.


Not only on the future,
I want to become a princess right now.


(Yokoyama is serious.)


But like, when you look at princess movies,

Especially HoneyWorks movies (lol)

Princess are so nice, isn't it?! 💝

Wearing a dress~,
And a tiara...

Yes, I really love that kind of things!!!

My dream is to become a princess 😤

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Sunflowers really
Take care of me 💝🌻

I post another photo on my Instagram 💁‍♀️ ↓↓↓


Look here !!!
I reached 5k followers
On Instagram 💝

I'm so suprised!!! And grateful!!!
I thank all of you 😭

The next aim is 6k!!!

Thank for following me 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow! I'll get up early!!!

Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#princess #futuredream #yokoyamareina #INSTAGRAM
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12612277352.html

No comments:

Post a Comment