2020-07-22

(2020-07-22 22:22:15) Yokoyan's teddybear Yokoyama Reina

I went to eat shaved ice with Haga Akane-san 🍧

I ate peach shaved ice!
It was the best....
But don't forget it contains pulp.
I added some condensed milk and eat it...
It was too delicious!


Is there no shaved ice for plums?? Lol

Photos are posted on Instagram ↓↓↓

Today was published
The special program who replaces
"Hello! Station/UpComing/tiny tiny"
I appear there as a MC ✌️

Along side to Uemura Akari-san from Juice=Juice 💚

Please look it ↓↓↓


There are 
Morning Musume。'19 unreleased live footage 😊


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚





This bear is tooooo cute 🥺
A bear that a friend gave to me when I was in high school 🐻

Yokoyama Reina

#shavedice #yokoyamareina #bear
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12612717751.html

No comments:

Post a Comment