2020-07-25

(2020-07-25 21:56:38) A princess can't do anything Yokoyama Reina

Third day of four consecutive holidays

How did you spend your time??


For the first time since a while,
I slept until about noon 😂

Thanks to the sound.
I woke up to the sound of a strong rain.

It looks like rainy days will continue.

But outside in the evening
It was hot.

It's kind of a weird season



I already want to eat shaved ice again. Lolol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Tomorrow there's an event at Shinjuku!

The last one from the event series.
Everyone who coming,
Let's all enjoy it together ✌️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Ohguro Maki-san is so cool...

I've been listening to a lot again at home lately...
After all, I really like "Koi Wa Merry-Go-Round" 💝
I also love "Ichiban Chikaku ni Ite ne"!

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #ohguromakisan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12613365145.html

No comments:

Post a Comment