2020-07-29

(2020-07-29 20:11:17) I found a special skill Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


I have a report for you.

I finally found a special skill.

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

It was sometimes told By members, but


I,


I'm a good one to foaming "water soap"

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

No, seriously.
I'm saying it seriously.


After all, water soap
Isn't it difficult to whip? Lol


Reina can
Make bubbles with great speed.

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤


This is my special skill.

The official website may be
Change in the future
Thank you for understanding 💁‍♀️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Kamen Rider Saber
I'm really looking forward to it,

Since I thought that Zero One
Would be the final stage.



Yokoyama Reina

#specialskill #kamenrider #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12614240907.html

No comments:

Post a Comment