2018-02-02

(2018-02-02 17:33:18) Which type? Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~

Today is Makino Maria-san's birthday!!
Happy birthday Maria-san♡
Now, I have to patiente a bit and I'll celebrate my 17th birthday on February 22 lol

I hope you will have a wonderful year ヒマワリ


Yesterday, the "Shuukan Famitsu" issue was released.
Did you buy it or check it?

The angel Yokoyama
Or the devil Yokoyama. Lol

During the photoshoot, I wore these costumes which are totally opposite


If you still haven't bought it,
Go to soon please!!

Today it was really, really cold.
The very moment I walked out my eyes started to cry.
Scarves are very useful, aren't they!
I barely covered my neck but it already felt so good.


And today,
With Morito Chisaki-san,
We did photoshoots for Gravure the Television!!
This is the first time that I did a shoot only with Morito Chisaki-san,
It was super fun!

Wait for the release~

Well, see you tomorrow~

Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12349543657.html

No comments:

Post a Comment