2018-02-06

(2018-02-06 20:36:50) Impossible to do without Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Today, February 6,
It's Mauricio birthday
From Urawa Red Diamonds!
Mauricio, happy birthday!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Well, I ain't never talked about it anywhere, but I'm gonna do it here
As it's something I've been doing since elementary school. Lol

Do you also have
This phone app
To read manga
"comico"?

I read it constantly,
But my favorite remains
"Konshuu no Kanade-san"

I started reading it during the elementary school,
And I can read it hundreds of times without getting bored,
Because it's so funny!
There are some very interesting parts,
You should all read it!

That was the story of my addiction


Today,
We held an event for the release of our album "Hatachi no Morning Musume。"
Thanks to everyone who came

Today, I was in the place of the MC!
It makes me so happy!!
I think there were times when I was stressed, paralyzed, not knowing what to say,
So next time I will do my best again.





Well, see you tomorrow~

Yokoyama Reina

#mauricio #COMICO #konshuunokanadesan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12350711465.html

No comments:

Post a Comment