2018-02-14

(2018-02-14 21:03:50) A lot of things Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~



Yaguchi Maria-san
Tsuji Nozomi-san
Ishida Ayumi-san
Yokoyama Reina

I performed as a Minimoni. member with these members!
I'm so glad and proud that I still have a hard time realizing it again.

Carrying out this performance made me more anxious than ever.
But finally it happened and I managed to have a lot of fun!

Thank you so much 音符




It's soon
My birthday event!

I'm so impatient!!!! Lol

I'm very excited for this event,
But this is the first I will hold alone...
So I stress a lot too lol

Having a birthday solo event on the very day of my birthday is really great
So I will make it memorable!
Remember that!!!

Let's all look forward to. ニヤリ

Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12352860138.html

No comments:

Post a Comment