2018-02-16

(2018-02-16 17:43:16) Senpai Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~

Yesterday was the Ogata Haruna-san's birthday!!
Ogata-san, happy birthday!
I wish you a wonderful year 音符


And today I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi
Guest is Ikuta Erina-san!
Listen to the show please~!!

Lately I've been listening to choir songs again.
When I was in elementary school,
Every year we had a choir competition.
It was earlier that I came across one of these DVDs. I've watched it

I said to myself
"I miss those songs, they are such beautiful songs..."
And I started to cry. Lol

The choir songs are really pretty.
Listening to them soothes me so much.
I love them.

Do you have any choir songs that you like?

Mine are
"Anata he~Tabidachi ni Yoseru Message~"
"Shinjiru"

These are the two songs I listened to the most during the elementary school.
I love them.



Well, see you tomorrow~

Yokoyama Reina

#choircompetition
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12353425626.html

No comments:

Post a Comment