2018-02-19

(2018-02-19 20:55:12) Morito-san Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~

Today is the Morito Chisaki-san's birthday!!!!
Happy birthday Morito-san 音符
I wish you a wonderful year 照れ



My birthday event is getting closer and closer
I look forward to it~!!!

I will make the anniversary event appealing to everyone.
I will do my best!

Today's lunch was fun!
Even though I had to walk to the station,
And that it made me sweat,
It was funny... I like to walk 照れ

I remember in my elementary school
I hated walking and was always stuck on swings.
Even during the days when we had no school,
We all went to parks with swings together!

Ahhh, talking about it makes me want
To return on swings! Lol

Well, see you tomorrow~

Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12354199158.html

No comments:

Post a Comment