2018-03-21

(2018-03-21 21:06:54) It's Toyohashi! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~

Today we had a concert in Toyohashi,
Thanks to everyone who came!

This concert was
Really really great!
I could see that you liked our tracklist!
It was awesome ヒマワリ



It was Makino Maria-san's native prefecture!
It's always great to give a concert in your hometown.
I look forward to it every time音符


When I was in the shinkansen to back home.
This is what I wrote:
"Konshuu no Kanade-san"


I follow it on the mobile application...
But I decided to buy the books too!

It's easier to read that way I find it.
It's too funny every time! Lol

Go all read it!
The stories that Reina liked this time...
"Nenga Joda yo Kanade-san!!"
"Hayari Kotoba da yo!!"

In each chapter, I laugh too much while reading them~

Yokoyan

#konshuunokanadesan #readit
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12362143830.html

No comments:

Post a Comment