2020-08-03

(2020-08-03 21:10:23) Hair color, eyebrows, etc Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina


Isn't it suddenly hot?
I was surprised to get up this morning.
It was noon when I woke up.


The rainy season is over... I guess.

I mean,
When you feel that kind of heat
I feel that summer has come.

I'm thinking of growing a sunflower at home.


Lol





I want to change the color of my hair

I'm thinking to dye them in grey lately.

At the last talk session
I asked everyone which color was better, lighter or darker

The two were tied. Lol

I'm kind of worried about that. Lol

Reina is something who changes mind quickly,
So I'm worried for that. Lol

I feel like I want to make it brighter now.
I don't want to dye them if I can't get them back afterwards 🤔

Also, I'm thinking a lot about a blue haircolor.
But I'm not sure it will really suits me or not. I can't know for now.


I hope people still love me
When I'm worry about things like that too, right? Lolol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Next topic,
I went to adjuste my eyebrows yesterday
I want you to see it
But I don't have the courage to raise my bangs and take a picture
Then I wondered if I'll be able to do it the next few days.

Lol
Here's my nice story 😂😂😂
I thought about doing this on my own!
It feels good for me! Lol

The eyebrows impression will definitely not change at all.
For real 🥺

If you want to give a cute impression
It seems that straight eyebrows are good.
(That's what my sensei told me)
So when I went go to the eyebrows salon,
I asked to do them straight.

I couldn't go there lately,
I was trembling while I'm preparing. Lol
I don't know why!!!!!!!!
Really!!!!!!! Lol

Somehow, according to the teacher,
Originally it looks like a straight eyebrow,
But personally,
I want to make it straighter and narrower!

So, it would be more exciting
Than it's crisp. Get it?? Lol

It's the first time I've talked about such eyebrows 😂😂😂

Yokoyama Reina

#haircolor #eyebrowns #straying #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12615408505.html

No comments:

Post a Comment