2020-08-04

(2020-08-04 21:55:10) I prefer to have my eyelashes raised Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina!

Today,
I danced and sang ✌️

After all it was fun,
I'm glad to see the members

It was a good day




Love

🥺🥺🥺

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Yesterday, about my eyebrowns,
I recieved a lot of
Instagram DM!
Comments too

I will answer in my next photo 🙋‍♀️


Today, let me talk about my eyelashes

Today, I tried to make up my eye
Without any mascara
(I think you can see it by looking at Yokochii's picture)

Without raising eyelashes,
Eyeliner and eye shadow
To make your eyes look bigger,
I did trial and mistakes

My double eyelid is really wide.
So if I use only eye shadow,
My eyes will look swollen.

I love orange and pink makeup,
But this is the kind of colors not necessary sometimes... .

I thought I should raise my eyelashes! 😂

By the way, I don't take care of my eyelashes lol
When I was doing eyelash beauty essence
I needed a long time to rinse them... lol

But recently I'm worried about the condition of my lashes
I started applying the essence yesterday. 😂😂😂

There are some members
Who don't wear mascara,
So I thought maybe I could try too

Aaah, make-up is interesting

That's all!


Yokoyama Reina

#eyelashcircumstances #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12615644253.html

No comments:

Post a Comment