2020-08-05

(2020-08-05 21:38:52) I bought cosmetics again Yokoyama Reina

It's an announcement 😳

I won the lottery sale of
Kamen Rider Saber's belt!!!!



I'm so happy 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I was looking forward to results from day one of the lottery lol
It was worth it to wait 💕


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I found cute cosmetics again, 
I ordred it... 

I've been buying a lot of cosmetics recently.

It's because it's August, I'm constantly happy.
There's also Hello Con,
I want to enjoy make-up for everything!

But right now, my eyes are a little injured
So I can't make up.
🥺
(There's always a good chance of getting injured.
It's not a big deal. It will be cured tomorrow 😂)

I want to make various color makeup!
That's why I collect cosmetics of various colors ✌️

I will also introduce it on Instagram 🥰

Instagram↓↓


What is summer hair color?

Yokoyama Reina

#cosmetics #colormakeup #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment