2020-08-07

(2020-08-07 21:02:07) I'm noisy. Lol Yokoyama Reina

Today was HelloCon to Hokkaido 😊

It was fun 🥰

The video that decided the singing order
Is published on YouTube!
What is my turn?
...Don't laugh.


As always,
I'm noisy.


Every time I watch the video,
I'm thought about tring to make it a little quieter next time.

If you haven't saw it yet
Please watch it 💁‍♀️

You can watch it here!



Ah! I'm so nervous! Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Story about
HoneyWorks-san's
Heroine Ikusei Keikaku!

As someone who love Hiyori

There was no choice but to found her so cute.
It's too cute.
The song was too good.

By the way,
I also love Seina-chan 😳😳😳

Nichiyobi no Himitsu
Is so cute as well!

🥰🥰🥰

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I've got Noa Tsurushima's photobook
Who I love so much 😊


Congrats on your sotsugyo from Popteen!

#hellocon #honeworks #yokoyamareina #POPTEEN
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12616281562.html

No comments:

Post a Comment