2020-08-06

(2020-08-06 19:30:54) Too hot Yokoyama Reina

Today, 
I recorded Morning Jogakuin ✌️


Thanks ✌️
I was with these members 🥰
(Oda Sakura-san and Yamazaki Mei-chan)

When I'm on the road to Morning Jogakuin, I'm already excited
But when I'm on that photobooth,
The tension rises even more!

My tension isn't
Always high you know.

I have different kind of tension depending on the place.
But I think I have always tension
When I'm watching my works results 😂

Please listen to the show!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Once the radio was over
I've been dancing all the time (at home)

I was dancing in my room,
I couldn't stop sweating!

I sweated a lot!
I said it many times, but I like sweating after all
I don't hate it at all!


My previous hair color is falling.
But I love this color too.

Yokoyama Reina

#natsu #radio #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment