2020-08-08

(2020-08-08 20:52:10) Water intake or overdose Yokoyama Reina

I drank so much water today!!


There was genmaicha in the dressing room!
I couldn't stop because it tasted so good. Lol

There's nothing wrong with taking too much water.
Maybe.

Genmaicha is delicious!
I drank some after a long time,
It was delicious 😊


And,
Thank you very much for HelloCon at Hokkaido 🙇‍♀️

Everytime I go to Hokkaido,
It's so cool! 
I say thank you when I arrive and I leave everytime, involuntarily 😂

It's a different trip form usual,
I have been able to live in Hokkaido during few days after a long time,
I'm thankful for that 😊


I look forward to seeing you all again!

Pictures in which I don't know what kind of face it's.


Tomorrow is Osaka~ 💁‍♀️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina Instagram🌻



Check this too please 🙇‍♀️✌️


Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #genmaicha 

No comments:

Post a Comment