2020-08-10

(2020-08-10 20:57:48) (Yoko)Yama no Hi Yokoyama Reina

*blog title means literally "moutain day" but Reina did a word game with her last name, since moutain is "yama" in japanese, note

Event at Aichi!

Thanks to everyone who came 😊

Today's event was at first
Scheduled to take place on February 22,
But all these events had to be postponed,

But many people still told me happy birthday!! Lol I'm so glad

Happy birthday wishes until summer...😐

I was so happy to talk with all of you!

Thank you very much 😊


Today is heart day,

I delivered my heart.


(Is, it, delivered....?)

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I was surprised that everyone noticed I changed my hair color!
Even when I don't say it! That's wonderful! Lol

But, that's not black hair this time 😂
It's green 💁‍♀️

I've choosen a bright shade,
So it might become even brighter in few days!

I thought a long time about it,
And I really wanted to try
Something bright on my hair

I hope that color hair will not fading soon ✌️


Here's the clearly answer lol

Yokoyama Reina

#yamanohi #heartday #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment