2020-08-11

(2020-08-11 21:13:25) I love choral songs Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina


Today...wasn't it...too hot?

It was the greatest heat I had never experienced in my life...
(Even if I said that every year)

Of course the sunscreen was necessary
But it looks like I'll still get a sunburn 😐

Be careful...

I sweat too muchhhh

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

The last time we went out with Haga Akane-san,

We talked a lot about how
"Choral songs are so great!"

I love so much choral songs 😊

Chorus contest during junior high school
Was very fun!

We sang two songs, a theme song and another free song,

Free songs were decided by the votes of everyone in the class 🤔
When my favorite song finally become the free choosen song
Was the year I left the class 😂😂😂


I love a lot of choral songs

But especially theses ones
"Shinjiru"
"Anata e~Tabitachi ni Yoseru Message"
"COSMOS"

There's also "Kaeri no Kai no Sanba"!!


While writting that, I was interested by
What was my mother and young brother's favorite choral songs.

Mother's "Kikyu ni notte Dokomademo"

Brother's "Kaeru no Gassho"

That's right. Lol
Kaeru no Gassho 😂😂😂


What is you all favorite choral songs??

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Mei-chan took theses pictures the other day 💚

I have a lot of work lately,
I always get up early 😤

I'm not a morning girl,
It's always difficult to me

And I mostly sleep very late in the night.

So today, I'm going to sleep early lol

Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment