2020-08-12

(2020-08-12 22:47:06) Thanks to that perfum Yokoyama Reina

 Today was a shooting day.

I was planning to leave home at 4:45 in the morning,
I set off an alarm to get up at 4:00,
And I woke up at 4:30.

I always waking up early in the morning.
By the way, I was on time. It's okay.

I heard that
It was good for people to see the sun rise

That is why I want to do it too,
But sometimes I just can't getting up so early...


It seems like 
Getting up at 5:00 is difficult enough.


That's scary. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

One of my favorite perfum.

I noticed the perfum's amazing bottle
Only when I recieved it... 😭

With that,
Everyone can smells good! For real!
I'm so happy 🥰
That's KENZO's perfume!

Yokoyama Reina

#imnotgoodatgettingupearly #perfume #KENZO

No comments:

Post a Comment